Business Development Research Analyst
- Expired: November 23, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Geode Health is a rapidly growing, national provider of outpatient mental health services. Our mission is To empower our patients to live healthier, more rewarding lives through accessible, affordable and effective mental healthcare tailored to their needs.
Geode Health is seeking a task-oriented individual with an investigative spirit to jump into research and data mining process. This individual needs to have a strong attention to detail and the ability to consistently produce high quality work. The Research Analyst will report directly to senior leaders within the Business Development team. This position is perfect for someone looking to be part of a thriving and vibrant company.
Research Analyst Job Responsibilities:
- Conduct guided online research on potential Merger & Acquisition candidates in defined target markets
- Work with Business Development team to help prioritize Target Markets and M&A Targets
- Make some outbound, non-sales calls to verify researched information
- Enter researched information into Salesforce
- Meet overall performance targets for research efficiency
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Passionate about our mission and inspiring others
- Self-starter, for whom no task is too big or too small and takes ownership of their decisions
- Interested in building valuable Business Development qualifications within a fast growing company
- Contribute to the collective effort both within your scope - and beyond - as needed
- Creative and strategic thinker
- A lifelong learner who believes in giving and receiving feedback to get better each day
- Organized & process-oriented
Skills and Qualifications:
- Highly-motivated individual capable of multi-tasking, prioritizing and managing time professionally while working remotely
- Enjoys researching, investigating and process improvement
- Ability to perform and improve routine tasks
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree
- Prefer 1 to 2 years experience in a research or data management environment
At Geode Health, we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Matching 401k plan
- State of the art technology
Why work for Geode Health?
At Geode Health, we take our commitment to patients and providers seriously. We focus every day on how to help patients across the United States get the best possible mental health care available. To achieve this, we focus on ensuring our providers have unmatched support and resources so that they can focus on providing great care. We are backed by KKR, a leading private equity firm with the experience and mission alignment to truly make an impact. Joining Geode Health will put you on the front-end of a rapidly growing movement to increase access and improve outcomes for mental health patients and providers across the nation.
To learn more, visit us as www.geodehealth.com
AddressOak Brook, IL
BusinessView all jobs at Geode Health
Get fresh Mental Health Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.