GeoShack is a leading distributor of GPS based grade control solutions to the Construction, Survey, Landfill, Mining and Agricultural markets in North America. Our job as the Technology Leader is to stay at the forefront of emerging technologies and we focus on providing our customers with a “total solution” of quality products and services to meet their needs.
GeoShack has excellent opportunities for Bench Service Technicians to work on high tech equipment. In this position, you would perform service repairs on cutting-edge technology of construction lasers, optical surveying, and GPS instruments. Responsibilities include: test, adjust, and troubleshoot equipment; provide appropriate customer service; and handle orders and paperwork as necessary. We will provide you with in-house training, as well as training direct from the manufacturer.
- Competitive Salary plus Strong Commission Structure
- Group Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- RSP Retirement
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- Employer paid Short- and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Testing, Adjusting, and Troubleshooting Equipment
- Providing Appropriate Customer Service
- Handling Orders and Paperwork as necessary
- 1+ years’ experience.
- Must have good mechanical skills.
- Good Electronic Skills
- Must have above average organizational skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Technical degree preferred.
- Computers and Software experience a plus.
For a complete list of job openings, go to www.geoshack.com.
GeoShack, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.