GeoEnvironmental Resources, Inc. has an immediate opening for an engineer in our geotechnical services group in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
- Planning and management of subsurface investigations
- Management of consultants and subcontractors
- Performing geotechnical analyses (shallow and deep foundations, pavements, slope stability, earth retention, etc.)
- Preparing geotechnical engineering reports
- Providing field observations during construction
- BS degree from an ABET accredited engineering program
- Professional Engineer registration in Virginia
- 5+ years’ experience in geotechnical engineering practice
- Knowledge of geotechnical computation methods including analysis software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Experience with DOD and transportation projects a plus.
The selected candidate must have the ability to obtain clearance to access secure government installations. Some overnight travel may be required. Benefits include health and dental insurance coverage and 401(k) program.