Contact Center Manager
Genz Ryan is hiring a CONTACT CENTER MANAGER!
COME GET SH!T DONE WITH US!
The Contact Center Manager with Genz-Ryan Heating, Plumbing and Electrical will consistently demonstrate our company CORE VALUES: Pride, Drive, Team Player, Respect, Get Sh!t Done! Additionally, this seat will thrive in a "working manager" style position with a focus on providing exceptional customer experience to our customers, while managing the contact center team.
CHECK OUT WHY YOU SHOULD WORK HERE BELOW:
- Join a culture of people who get sh!t done and have fun while doing it!
- Career advancement….. We prefer to promote from within!
- Onsite training center focused on employee skills and advancement
- Lucrative compensation plans
- We take advantage of the latest and most innovative technology in our industry
- Daily "clarity breaks" are encouraged for all staff
- Modern office space with multiple lounge and game areas stocked with snacks and refreshments
- We track metrics of all kinds…. Including the happiness of all staff on a weekly basis!
- Company social events throughout the year
- 100% Premium Paid Health Insurance Premiums (for both single and family)
- 100% Premium Paid Dental Insurance Premiums (for both single and family)
- 100% Paid Short Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
- 401(k) and employer match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Weekly Pay
- And so much more….!
YOUR MAIN DUTIES BELOW…..
- Own the contact center staffing, scheduling, and max capacity schedule (Team of 10+)
- Lead, manage, coach, and motivate the contact center team through consistent one on one time
- Create, vet, and maintain standard operating procedures for the department and team to follow
- Consistently track and report on KPIs
- Review, document and act on customer reviews and complaints
- Handle customer service escalations with ease
- Audit calls and reclassify as deemed appropriate
- Document all customer communications in company software
- Participate in hiring, terminating, and training
- Identify challenges and make recommendations for process improvements
- Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting of metrics within the Contact Center
- Handle communication to customers as back up to the team when needed
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned
HOW TO SUCCEED HERE AS A CONTACT CENTER MANAGER:
- You are, "HUNGRY, HUMBLE, AND SMART"
- You have a high regard for accountability
- You work with a sense of purpose, urgency, and efficiency
- You focus your decisions on the greater good of the company rather than selfish or emotional beliefs
- You take pride in your work and show up every day with bells on, at least 10 minutes early
- You have an incredible sense of humor to fit in with the rest of us!
- You are truly a self-starter. No need for someone who needs CONSTANT direction….. Please and thanks.
- You both give and accept transparent feedback, even if it deflates your ego. We are a bunch of straight shooters up in here.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN A PROSPECTIVE CONACT CENTER MANAGER:
- Proven track record in customer service, ideally in a management role
- At least 2+ years in a high volume contact center environment required.
- A CUSTOMER SERVICE mindset with a knack for building strong, lifetime relationships
- Excellent attention to detail
- Swift abilities in MS Office Suite including at least intermediate MS Excel skills (formulas, pivot tables, etc.)
- Keen ability to develop documented process with a focus on the maintenance and communication of revisions
- Willing and able to work fully in office (non-remote work)
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast paced and goal-driven environment
- Willing and able to accept and embrace change
Email RECRUITING@GENZRYAN.COM OR CALL 952-767-1000 AND ASK FOR THE RECRUITING DEPARTMENT!
Powered by JazzHR
Genz Ryan Plumbing, Heating, and ElectricalBurnsville, MN
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.