Social and Community Associate
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Genvid is delivering a brand new form of entertainment combining the best of traditional storytelling with the immersion and interaction of video games. We call this category Massively Interactive Live Events (MILEs).
Imagine you and a global community of other fans can influence the storyline of your favorite brands, characters and worlds? And it becomes official canon? Another unique aspect of MILEs is fans can choose whether to sit back and enjoy watching dramatic events unfold or lean-in and be critically participatory. And all of this happens live and with millions of other fans.
Genvid Entertainment is also developing a global, scalable direct-to-consumer platform to publish MILEs via multiple platforms - from connected TVs to mobile app stores to game consoles. This will allow us to publish globally and meet consumers on any device, wherever they might be.
Our rapidly growing team is composed of leaders from entertainment, video games and technology with offices around the world. Genvid is extremely diverse, forward thinking, creative, and collaborative. We solve thorny problems quickly, reinvent the rules when necessary, and take pride in blazing new trails. We operate in 4 states CA, NY, WA and TX.
Genvid has big ambitions, bold vision and groundbreaking technology coupled with strong financial backing and partnerships with some of the most beloved franchises in the world. Are you ready to shape the future of entertainment? Join in.
Genvid is looking for a highly motivated individual who excels at building thriving online communities, creating engaging social media content, and has their finger on the pulse of games, internet and entertainment culture. Working remotely with the marketing team, you will assist in the creation and execution of social content calendars for projects based on some of the biggest pop culture properties in the world. You’ll be keeping a watchful eye on the performance of the content you help to produce along with the general sentiment towards each project. In addition to tracking your findings, you’ll be reporting them to various groups such as franchise holders, various marketing teams and managers of specific projects.
As the Social and Community Associate, you will be responsible for building and maintaining Genvid’s communities online for both the Entertainment division and its various franchise projects.
This role requires engaging audiences on a variety of outlets including online forums, social media platforms, Discord, in-person groups, and more to reach all audiences where they are. You will work to ensure that our projects offer great experiences for users by making sure they are properly moderated by both you and our moderation partners.
- Develop and execute content plans for several Genvid Entertainment franchises across a variety of social media platforms that are targeted to those specific audiences.
- Create clear and compelling social and community content briefs and coordinate with key Creative and Marketing stakeholders to help see their way through the asset production and approval processes
- Establish, track, and analyze relevant KPIs using data tools and insights such as channel growth, sentiment, engagement, content performance to inform decisions and present recommendations to enhance our strategic plans and tactics
- Actively monitoring trends across social channels to gauge community sentiment, you will advocate for best practices and report your findings to the relevant stakeholders.
- Compile and distribute regular social metric reports
- Ensuring that user created content and chat are properly moderated by working with our Live Operations team and external moderation services vendors
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- 3+ years experience in social media marketing in video games and/or the entertainment sector.
- Prior experience building and managing large online gaming and entertainment communities.
- Creating and editing video for use on social media platforms such as Instagram and Tiktok
- Creating and editing images for social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Reddit
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with G Suite (Google Drive applications)
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Anticipate and problem-solve potential challenges for all projects and campaigns
- Strong time management skills
- Enjoys working with a group of fun nerdy individuals
- A self starter who likes to get things done quickly and efficiently
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills
- Active presences on social media platforms
- Experience with live events such as gaming conventions and tradeshows
- Interest in video games and pop culture
Genvid Holdings Inc and its subsidiaries is an equal opportunity employer. Genvid Holdings Inc and its subsidaries makes reasonable accommodations and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Genvid Holdings Inc and its subsidiaries conform to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.
GovernmentView all jobs at Genvid Technologies