- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for an enthusiastic and entrepreneurial sales professional to join the Allied Wire and Cable team. This position offers a tiered commission structure (the more you sell, the more you earn!), a competitive benefits package, a strong company culture founded on family values with a strong focus on teamwork and relationship building!
What We're Offering
- Uncapped commission and potential to rise through our sales commission clubs and make six figures
- No territory restrictions; sell wherever you can find business!
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and a 401K match plan (following 30 day introductory period)
- Paid vacation days following 90 days
- Acquire net new business and maintain relationships with existing customers
What You’ll Do
- Bring customers through the entire sales cycle by preparing and presenting proposals and quotes and placing orders
- Take a consultative approach to recommend products based on customer needs
- Nurture existing customer accounts while simultaneously securing potential new customers to expand sales
- Provide continuous sales support through calls, emails, and face to face interaction
- Continuously assess market and competitors to support sales strategy development and redesign as needed to drive additional sales
- Build strong and successful relationships with current and potential customers
- Analyze profitability and recommend improvements to boost profit and performance
- Strategically negotiate with potential and existing customers to close sales.
- Provide unsurpassed customer assistance to existing and potential customers
What You Need to Bring
- Bachelor’s degree (Preferred but not required)
- Related sales experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively work collaboratively and independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Expert negotiating skills are required
- Self-motivation and ability to drive results
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment – willingness to learn new products, systems, and sales processes
Why work for Allied Wire & Cable
Founded in 1987, Allied has grown to become a leading service-oriented, specialty distributor of wire and cable, tubing, connectors & termination products as well as cable assemblies serving numerous end markets including aerospace & defense, lighting, manufacturing, data centers, telecommunications and general industrial. Based in Collegeville, Pennsylvania Allied has additional locations in Wisconsin, Texas, Arizona, Florida and New Hampshire. While the AWC family has expanded greatly because of the industry knowledge of its employees, the company continues to flourish thanks to its dedication to upholding the family values it was established with as well as employee appreciation.
Allied Wire & Cable provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Genuine Cable Group
BusinessView all jobs at Genuine Cable Group