Major Account Territory Representative - Building Automation (Mid Atlantic)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you have a strong sales background in Building Infrastructure, including integrators, controls, electrical, security integrators, and fire alarms? Are you ready to join a company that will appreciate and leverage your sales expertise? If so, then we want you to join GCG as a Major Account Territory Representative for the Mid Atlantic region.
In this role, you will establish relationships in large named accounts. This is a critical role responsible for driving revenue, generating net new business, growing market share, and developing strong customer and partner relationships. Your clients will include electrical contractors, security integrators, HVAC / controls integrators, datacom, lighting and fire alarm companies. This position offers a flexible/remote work arrangement.
If you are strategic problem solver, with the proven ability to align products and services to customer needs in the building infrastructure/technology space, and you are passionate about sales, then connect your career future with us.
This is a terrific time to join GCG (Genuine Cable Group). We are a leading distributor of wire, cable, and connectivity solutions, serving a wide variety of industries through a service-oriented, responsive, and values-focused approach. Our mission is to provide our customers with the right products, services, and solutions while adhering to our core values of integrity, ethics, and respect for all. At GCG, We Make Connections Possible!
What You'll Do:
- Build relationships with prospective and existing customers
- Grow revenue
- Negotiate contracts
- Travel as needed.
What You'll Bring:
- 3+ years of successful B2B sales to the Building Infrastructure market, including contractors and large corporate end users
- Sustained over-quota performance
- Successful track record of sales in industrial cable, electrical, datacom, HVAC, security systems, or lighting
- Degree preferred but not required
- Must live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia, or Washington D.C.) and be able to travel.
Genuine Cable Group is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Genuine Cable Group
BusinessView all jobs at Genuine Cable Group