Director of Marketing and Digital Performance
- Expired: May 03, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you have digital go-to-market strategy management expertise? Are you looking to find a new home for your brand management and marketing communications capabilities?
Genuine Cable Group (GCG) is looking for a Director of Marketing and Digital Performance to expand and enhance use of digital strategies to drive new leads and upsell existing customers, manage marketing activities through our e-comm site, and support sales team activities to generate new business for the four business segments of GCG, a leading provider of wire, cable and related items to a diverse group of industries, including telecommunications, construction, the auto industry, and the U.S. military. You will work out of our Collegeville, PA location, which is home base for our Industrial OEM business, Allied Wire and Cable.
At Genuine Cable Group, We Make Connections Possible! We serve a wide variety of industries through a Service-oriented, Responsive, and Values-Focused approach that consistently exceeds customer expectations. Our mission is to quickly and comprehensively provide our customers with the right products and solutions while adhering to our core values of integrity, ethics, and respect.
What You'll Do:
- Lead the development of ongoing communication plans targeting customers and prospects for each target group
- Manage execution of marketing plans, working with internal and external resources on content development, and utilizing marketing best practices to generate leads and incremental revenue
- Identify specific target markets, buyers and influencers and create communication plans focused on each
- Direct digital marketing activities:
- Plan and execute effective e-mail campaigns targeting both existing customers and strong prospects
- Implement effective social media campaigns that drive engagement and produce leads
- Assess e-comm results and make necessary modifications
- Continually review online statistics and changes to the marketplace and identify best practices to optimize online marketing performance and change plans accordingly
- Initiate new campaigns that are aligned with our brand, further our brand awareness and position us as the go-to resource
- Work with sales, operations and overall leadership to align marketing activities with segment objectives and departmental goals and programs
- Utilize internal and external resources to create and publish content that is valued by customers
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, or equivalent experience; MBA/graduate degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience in marketing management, including heavy digital marketing program management in industrial distribution segment
- Strong understanding of marketing principles and ability to implement effective marketing strategies and tactics
- Proven knowledge of digital marketing channels and ability to maximize performance of marketing through e-comm, e-mail, social and other digital tools
- Understanding of customer needs and requirements in industrial distribution
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to gather and interpret valuable input, and clearly communicate vision and plan
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment, prioritize multiple projects, and meet deadlines
- Excellent scheduling and time-management skills
- Attention to detail
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with Hubspot a plus
Genuine Cable Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
These duties and responsibilities are judged to be "essential functions" in terms of the Americans With Disabilities Act, or ADA. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by a person in this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties that may be performed by such a person
Genuine Cable Group
BusinessView all jobs at Genuine Cable Group