Customer Care Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 to $100,000 Yearly
Do you have experience selling high-end services or luxury items?
Are you comfortable with interacting with people from all walks of life via teleconferencing, telephone, and in person?
Do you want to help people through the divorce process and create a better life for themselves?
Are you looking to join a team of smart, hardworking, and high-energy attorneys and legal professionals?
Do you understand the marketing and sales process?
If you’ve answered yes to these questions, you may just be the person we’re looking for!
Gentry Law Firm is a boutique firm that helps good people negotiate rough divorces and turbulent family circumstances. We are experiencing strong growth and need an effective Customer Care Representative to ensure that the firm is consistently bringing in people who we can help.
We need a bright, compassionate person who can convey the value of family law services to potential clients and persuade them to take the action to improve their lives. You will work closely with other members of the team to develop the path from marketing to sales. You will help us realize our vision of helping more people!
An average salesperson will make $50,000 to $100,000 based on effectiveness and experience.
Compensation depends on experience and qualifications. Benefits include bonus opportunities, paid holidays, paid time off, and the option to participate in our retirement savings plan with an employer match. If you are looking for a high-energy and positive team environment with lots of growth potential, then look no further.Compensation:
$50,000 - $100,000 yearly DOEResponsibilities:
The Customer Care Representative is responsible for:
- Having meaningful conversations with people considering divorce for the purpose of describing how our legal services can help them. These may be accomplished in-person, telephonic, or via Zoom.
- Assuring the potential client that the Firm will be able to help them, showing compassion for their troubles, and explaining how we can improve their lives.
- Maintaining contact with people considering divorce to keep the door open for them to come in when they are ready.
- Working with the Firm’s contact management software to manage the marketing and sales funnel.
- Working with other marketing professionals within the firm to improve the quality and volume of the leads, offering constructive feedback and suggestions for improvement based on “front lines” experience.
- Recommending, designing, and deploying systems that run the sales process efficiently and profitably.
- Acting as the primary point of contact with new clients through the onboarding process.
- 2+ years of experience in sales of products or services, luxury or high-end products and services are preferred. Proven track record using a consultative sales approach is required.
- Education and/or work experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or communications is preferred.
- A strong interest in consultative solutions selling.
- Experience with a CRM, particularly reporting, is required.
- Knowledge of the legal industry is preferred.
- Real-life experience and a few “battle scars” to give you empathy and understanding is an asset. Experience overcoming a major obstacle in life and making an important change in your life, so you know at your core that others can do it too, is a plus.
Our boutique divorce and family law litigation and mediation firm is seeking a self-starter. We are committed to crafting customized legal solutions for our high-net-worth and high-income clients. Over many years, we’ve built a relationship of respect and trust with the judicial and legal community, as well as in the community at large, and we offer that same level of respect and trust to our elite clients and to our employees.
Gentry Law Firm LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Gentry Law Firm LLC