Client Service Representative
- $18 to $21 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Veterinary Office Client Service Representative
Salary: $18 to $21 per hour
Are you a compassionate individual who enjoys working with both humans and animals? Gentle Care Veterinary Hospital is searching for a Client Service Representative (CSR) who can efficiently manage front desk operations while providing exceptional customer service to our clients. As a CSR, you are the first and last point of contact for our clients and play a critical role in ensuring they feel welcome, safe, and comfortable.
· Provide polite and timely customer service to pet owners in-person and over the phone
· Schedule and confirm appointments, maintain records, provide estimates, and process invoices
· Demonstrate compassion and empathy in stressful and emotional situations
· Maintain a clean, organized, and well-stocked lobby and front office area
· Perform opening and closing procedures, prepare end-of-day reports, and handle deposits
· Conduct data entry tasks, including record-keeping and client questionnaires
· Distribute mail and ensure correct routing of referral letters and lab results
· Admit patients, ensuring accurate information and proper weight measurements
· Opportunities to learn Veterinary Assistant skills available
Skills and Qualifications:
· Preferably 1 year of experience in a veterinary or human medical practice
· Minimum 1 year of customer service experience (retail, food and beverage, etc.)
· Proficiency in computer skills, including email usage, Microsoft Office, and front desk equipment
· Basic math skills for processing payments, making change, and handling deposits
· Familiarity with veterinary terminology and ability to effectively communicate with clients and veterinary team
· Ability to triage phone calls and waiting room situations to identify emergencies
· Excellent communication skills and ability to multitask
· Enthusiastic team player with a positive and patient attitude
· Must be comfortable working in a seated position for a majority of the day
· Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options available starting on the first of the month after hire
· 401K with company match
· Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account options
· Long Term Disability options
· Short Term Disability paid by the employer
· Complimentary $15,000 Life Insurance with additional voluntary benefits available
· Personal Pet Discounts
· Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
· Company Sponsored Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Come join our amazing team of veterinary professionals here at Gentle Care Veterinary Hospital, where we provide comprehensive care for Bay Area companion animals. Our hospital is conveniently located near the Hayward BART station in California.
We are a proud United Veterinary Care Partner hospital. United Veterinary Care supports the unique culture and individuality of each partner hospital while empowering the hospital teams in their care for patients. One of our goals is to support our community of hospitals in creating sustainable, fulfilling careers in a profession we love.Employment Type: Full-Time
Gentle Care Veterinary HospitalHayward, CA
Get fresh Client Service Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.