Responsible for providing analytical support to all Genting Americas properties and departments. Compiles and prepares monthly, quarterly and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately. Identifies trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to management. Provides analytical support to assess and monitor performance of each property. Must maintain a professional appearance at all times. Promotes positive public and team member relations. Performs other duties as assigned.
Provides financial analysis assistance throughout Genting Americas. Produces and utilizes a variety of reports and systems necessary to complete all assigned duties. Maintains all necessary electronic files and paper copies. Assists in special projects.
Physical and Mental
Ability to sit for extended periods of time as necessary to complete job assignments and job duties. Ability to work on a PC. The individual may occasionally be asked to work a flexible schedule to include nights and weekends. Ability to lift 10 lbs. Required to understand and communicate and follow directions both verbally and in written English. Must think logically and reasonably.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Statistics, Math or related area with a quantitative emphasis required
· Advanced Degree in Accounting, Finance, Statistics, Math or related area with a quantitative emphasis is preferred
· Minimum one (1) year of work or educational experience conducting detailed statistical or data analysis required
· An understanding of the gaming industry is preferred
· Understanding of computer generated reports, forms, and programs as necessary to complete all job tasks
· Must be familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Previous experience or knowledge of MS Access, SQL, Business Intelligence and SAP is preferred
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Must be friendly, outgoing, congenial and a team player
· Minimum 21 years old and have the ability to obtain appropriate license pursuant to the NY State Lottery regulations
The Genting Group has five public companies listed on the stock exchanges of Malaysia, Singapore and Hong Kong, with a combined market capitalization of US$45 billion and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide.
Why Work Here?Genting Americas is a member of the Genting Group (www.genting.com), the world's largest Destination Resort operator with Resorts World branded properties in Malaysia, Singapore, Manila and New York City. In addition to Destination Resorts, the Genting Group has global investments in plantations, power generation, oil and gas, real estate, cruise, leisure and other industries. The Genting Group has five public companies listed on the stock exchanges of Malaysia, Singapore and Hong Kong, with a combined market capitalization of US$45 billion and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide.
High Growth company with a proven track record to launch a unique gaming/lodging product in an untapped NYC market
South Ozone Park, NY