Gentile Pismeny & Brengel LLP is looking for a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant. This is a very important role within our firm as the Receptionist is the first point of contact with our clients. This candidate must possess good judgement and have a positive attitude. The ideal candidate will also demonstrate outstanding customer service and will have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced deadline driven environment.
Essential Functions, Skills & Attributes:
- Greet all people arriving to the office and who call on the phone, courteously, professionally and with a smile, assisting them with what they need.
- Answer multi-line telephone system, and route calls to recipients or take messages as needed.
- File, scan and manage documents within online filing system.
- Type correspondence, reports, minutes and financial statements accurately and timely using word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Responsible for postage and all mailings, including certified mail and FedEx.
- Receive all incoming and outgoing mail and sort it accordingly.
- Maintain office supply inventory, verify and accept deliveries.
- Help maintain a clean and inviting office.
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time by partners or professional staff.
- Possess a working knowledge of general office equipment, basic tools and technology, including the use of email, and the Internet.
- Punctual and Dependable.
- Detail orientated.
- Ability to multitask with ease and professionalism.
- Work well under pressure, fast and efficient.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Experience with general office support.
Additional hours during tax season as needed (January – April)