Warehouse/Non-CDL Delivery Driver - $1,500 Signing Bonus!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Now offering a SIGNING BONUS of $1,500 for this position!
Gensco has an immediate opening for a Warehouse Team Member/Non-CDL Delivery Driver at our branch in Boise, ID! This position is Monday - Friday 9:00am-5:30pm.
Gensco, Inc. is a successful HVAC wholesale distributor and manufacturer doing business in the Pacific Northwest for over 70 years. We pride ourselves on delivering outstanding service and value to our customers and providing opportunity and job satisfaction for our 900+ Team Members throughout Washington, Oregon, Montana, Idaho, and Alaska.
Gensco’s Mission: “Provide all of our customers with quality products and services the first time, every time, and to provide all Team Members with opportunity and job satisfaction.”
Day to Day Warehouse Team Member Activities
- Provide excellent customer service to all Gensco customers and fellow Team Members
- Receive in product shipments, unload, and put away products in warehouse bin location
- Pick customer orders, verify order accuracy, and prepare for delivery
- Operate material handling equipment such as forklifts, order pickers, pallet jacks
- Assist fellow Team Members as needed
Warehouse/Delivery Driver Team Member Requirements
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous driving experience required
- Regular, consistent attendance for scheduled shifts
- Must have a valid license and clean driving record
- 21 years or older
- Must currently have a DOT required medical card or willingness to obtain one
- Ability to regularly lift 50 pounds and occasionally lift up to 75 pounds
- Ability to work at heights up to 30'
- Previous driver/warehouse experience is beneficial, but not required
- Must be able to provide driving abstract
A minimum qualification for our driver positions is that a candidate must have a clear driving abstract. According to Gensco policy, that means you must meet the following criteria to be considered:
Your record must show that for the last three years, you have not received:
- One citation for driving under the influence, such as a DUI or similar citation
- One citation for reckless and/or negligent driving
- One speeding citation in excess of 20 mph over the speed limit in a Company vehicle
- And/or two or more citations for speeding.
- Paid weekly – paid every Thursday for the prior work week
- Paid on the job training – including material handling equipment such as forklifts, order pickers and pallet jacks
- Clean, safe, and well-organized warehouse facilities
- Team Member appreciation days
- Promotional opportunities
Comprehensive benefits package including healthcare coverage, long term disability insurance, Profit Sharing 401(k) Retirement Plan, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid sick leave, and tuition reimbursement program.
Gensco is a drug free company and EOE.
For an opportunity to join our winning team, please apply online at https://gensco.applytojob.com
Powered by JazzHR
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Gensco