Contact Center Specialist
United States: Richardson, TX
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Contact Center Specialist
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, receiving and responding to inbound customer calls, emails, and chats, gathering and verifying required information. The role entails comprehending customer requests for product and services and ensuring proper procedures (security and otherwise) are followed.
TRAINING STARTS NOVEMBER 7TH
Candidates must be available to work evening shifts. This position is part of a 24/7/365 call center; weekends and holidays will be a part of the standard schedule.
· Experience in a call center and/or contact center environment
· Exceptional customer service skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Proficient typing skills
· Ability to quickly collect details and information from callers and determine the right solution
· Receptive to change; able to work in a fast-paced, hectic environment
· Able to demonstrate strong listening skills and display solution-focused approach
· Possesses a can-do attitude
· Experience in a banking or financial call center preferred, but not required
· Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.