- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MARKETING MANAGER FARGO, NORTH DAKOTA
Genovac is looking for an experienced marketing manager to oversee the company’s inbound/outbound marketing strategy and execution.
Day-to-day tasks may include activities such as:
- Lead generation campaign execution and monitoring
- Social media management
- Coordinate with product marketing to create content and campaign materials
- Manage Genovac web presence, including search engine optimization
- Analyze campaign performance, share insights, and make recommendations
The ideal candidate will have:
- 8+ years of experience in marketing execution
- Experience creating/managing a marketing budget
- Experience creating marketing plans
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including copywriting
- Experience executing campaigns, including paid social media campaigns and email marketing
- Experience executing other types of campaigns, e.g., webinars
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to think strategically and analyze marketing performance
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
The following skills sets are a plus, but the ideal applicant need not check all the boxes:
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Strong working knowledge of marketing platforms, preferably HubSpot
- Graphic design skills, anything from simple tools like Canva and PowerPoint to more sophisticated tools such as Adobe Illustrator
- Working knowledge of SEO and website design theory
- Team leadership experience
- Science background in chemistry, biology
GenovacWhy Work Here?
We're helping to find cures for the world's most challenging diseases.
Genovac is a contract research and manufacturing organization offering the world’s most advanced antibody discovery solutions. Its immunization technologies, combined with multiple single B cell screening technologies, including Berkeley Lights’ Beacon, enable success against the most challenging targets. Since its founding in 1999, Genovac has completed more than 3,500 projects, providing antibodies to clients in North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia that have been developed into clinical and commercial drugs. In addition to its headquarters and labs in Fargo, North Dakota, Genovac operates another scientific and production facility in Freiberg, Germany.
1810 NDSU Research Circle N.Fargo, ND
BusinessView all jobs at Genovac