Genova Delicatessen is a family run Italian delicatessen and ravioli factory bringing prepared pastas and traditional Italian meals made from family recipes and packaged locally in Walnut Creek.
We are looking for someone with experience working in food production to join the team at our Walnut Creek Ravioli Factory.
- Prepare, cook, and package Genova Ravioli, prepared entrees, and other products
- Making pasta
- Working with large food preparation equipment & machinery
- Sort and organize ingredients and materials
- Prepare food following already developed recipes
- Ensure quality of ingredients and prepared food
- Operate a forklift and other heavy machinery
- Load and distribute packaged food
- Follow all health department and USDA rules/regulations
- Must be able to do frequent heavy lifting - 50lbs minimum
- Food production and packaging experience
- Preferred if you have prior experience making pasta
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team
- Must have a positive attitude and passion for customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of traditional Italian food and culture a plus!