Front of House Food Server/Host
Genki Sushi Hilo, HI
- Posted: over a month ago
Primary Job Function: Performs customer service and related duties in the restaurant's dining area as assigned by Genki Sushi USA, Inc. with respect to all restaurant operation activities of the company. This position reports directly to the FOH Lead Supervisor and FOH Shift Supervisor.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures as set forth by Genki Sushi USA, Inc.
- Required to maintain dining room cleanliness and organization on a consistent basis. Ensures proper sanitation of the entire dining room area according to company standards.
- Works with management to ensure cleanliness of the restaurant's interior and exterior premises.
- Ensures that customers are consistently satisfied with their dining experience on a daily basis.
- Demonstrates and ensures proper customer service standards as set forth by Genki Sushi USA, Inc. are followed.
- Professional and calm while dealing with disgruntled customers and complaints. Notifies FOH Shift Supervisor with any customer complaint.
- Attends all pre/post-shift briefings and scheduled meetings.
- Complies with all updates, changes and/or new material, policies and/or procedures set forth by management.
- Performs all essential job functions as required by a FOH staff member:
- Able to efficiently run every station in the front of the house including but not limited to the following: host, cashier, refreshment and bar
- Assist with proper storage and organization of deliveries in a timely manner. Follows safe stock levels according to company standards.
- Communicates and reports to FOH Shift Supervisor and/or FOH Lead on all FOH operational issues and service concerns on a daily basis and/or immediately if necessary.
- Performs other assignments and duties as determined by FOH Shift Supervisor, FOH Lead Supervisor, Restaurant Assistant Manager and/or Restaurant Manager.
- Responsible to check and work all scheduled shifts as posted.
- Notifies the Supervisor or manager of any personnel changes.
- Attends mandatory staff meetings.
- Adheres to all State OSHA, food and sanitation requirements.
Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Be organized, clean, and neat in work environment
- Able to remember, recite and promote menu items
FoodView all jobs at Genki Sushi