As an Rx Processing Technician, you will be responsible for maintaining patient profiles, entering prescription information, and collaborating with Pharmacists.
This position has access to and knowledge of extremely sensitive, private, and confidential materials. An ability to maintain the highest level of confidence is required with zero tolerance.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Enter patient and order information into the pharmacy system while ensuring accuracy
- Collect, organize, and evaluate patient information
- Work to meet daily service levels by ensuring new and refill orders are entered before established cut-off times and escalating any issues to the Data Entry Team Lead or Pharmacist
- Establish and maintain patient profiles, including lists of medications
- Communicate with prescribers regarding confidential patient information
- Provide high-level customer service to patients regarding their prescriptions
- Provide the highest level of accuracy when maintaining data within the pharmacy system
- Other duties as assigned
- Current, Active and Clear Florida Pharmacy Technician registration
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced/high volume call center environment
- Ability to multi-task among several different computer systems while speaking on the phone
- Perform detailed tasks at a high level of quality
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and email applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate with customers
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Must successfully pass a background check and drug screening test
- Must have availability to work early mornings, evenings, and weekends as additional shifts may be added based on business needs.
- PTCB Certification a plus
- Spanish-speaking a plus
- High School diploma or equivalency
- 2+ years in a high-volume retail pharmacy environment
- McKesson system experience preferred
- 1 year, data entry
- Ability to sit for extended periods throughout the day
- On-site facility (temporarily off-site due to COVID) / closed-door pharmacy
- This Full-Time position is on a rotating schedule that includes nights, weekends, and holidays
Working at GeniusRx means that you are working for a diverse, passionate, team-driven group of people that are dedicated to making pharmacy personal again and are on a mission to disrupt the virtual pharmacy industry. We believe in cultivating an environment of bravery, kindness, and transparency which allows for a welcoming employee experience.
We encourage a healthy work/life balance and encourage our employees to take care of themselves by utilizing our comprehensive medical benefits, generous paid time off benefits, wellness programs, social events, and much more!