Genius Kids Milpitas, a well-renowned learning center is looking to hire After-school Teachers.
- Execute the Genius Kids developed curriculum.
- Help and supervise children in Homework assignments.
- Meeting parents regularly to update children's progress
- Implement enrichment and extra-curricular activities (Public speaking, music, dance etc)
- Participate in ongoing staff development meetings and training sessions.
- An Associate degree or higher
- Experience with teaching between the ages of K - 3rd grade
- Fingerprints clearance
- Medical and TB clearance
Please respond to this post with your resume for more information and a possible interview. Once we receive your resume, we will review it and respond. We look forward to hearing from you through email.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: 16-18 per/hr
Founded August 1, 2001, Genius Kids opened its first classroom in the Ardenwood Campus in Fremont, California with only 2 students under the guidance, passion & vision of the founder Rennu Dhillon. A pharmacist by education, with a Doctorate in Natural Sciences, and numerous specializations in Pubic Speaking, Etiqueet, Grooming & Learning Disabilities, Dhillon has spent several years training adults, marketing & recruiting. She was astounded at the lack of confidence & communication skills in candidates she would send for interviews. "On paper they had all the skills needed, but when it came to conducting a 1-1 interview or using interpersonal skills, it was shocking to see the lack of self-confidence", expressed Dhillon.