Business Development Manager - (IT Sales) - Remote - Onsite - Fulltime
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Business Development Executive = IT Services Sales – Remote – Full-time – (US/Canada Based)
Requirements for Account manager/Business development manager:
Work you'll do/Responsibilities:
- Manage and develop strong relationships with the client managers– act as the mediator between GBSI and client, facilitating two-way communication.
- Work to achieve GBSI and client goals simultaneously.
- Identify new sales opportunities by identifying client goals, key IT projects & up-selling and cross-selling within existing accounts.
- Generate new sales, opportunities and contribute towards the GBSI's revenue targets.
- Liaise with the GBSI marketing, IT and recruitment teams, as well as any other staff working on the account, to communicate client expectations & growth plans.
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in the IT Solutions and consulting field
- At least 5 plus years of IT project or staffing sales experience, preferably selling IT/Technology staffing solutions directly to the end clients
- Must have a proven track record of outstanding sales performance in the IT consulting industry and a workable approach for closing new business, and sense of urgency in obtaining new business
- Proven record in sales, networking, and relationship-building for IT Solution, Outsource software development and Consulting Industry
- Knowledge of technology related business development, IT Solution and staffing services
- Experienced with account penetration Must have a proven track record of growing existing accounts
- Extensive IT Solution and consulting Services experience in both staff augmentation and project sales.
- Highly motivated; results-oriented
- Experienced in Evaluating, Negotiating and Executing Client Contracts as well as Sub Contracts adhering to Company Policies.
- Strong contacts with human resources departments / hiring managers / project managers / Sr. IT executives
- Should have experience prospecting, cold calling and client presentations within a professional business-to-business sales organization
- Self-disciplined and have a positive attitude. Excellent written, verbal & interpersonal communication skills. Strong organizational skills are required in order to maintain a level of activity, which includes qualifying prospects, scheduling client meetings, pipelining qualified candidates, and generating revenue.
What will give you an edge:
- Past experience working with SAP accounts
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills in English
- Passionate, Energetic, Enthusiastic.
- Self-Driven, Motivated, Professional, Positive Minded
- Sharp, articulate, and energetic with a CAN-DO attitude
Remote / Anywhere in US/ Canada with preference to local Chicago/ Atlanta / Dallas/ Houston/ Austin / Bay Area / East Cost Market.
Apply today to join us as part of an elite IT team & let GBSI help you build the career of your dreams!
We are excited for your growth!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
GeniusBSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion, or sexual orientation. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Genius Business Solutions
Get fresh Remote Sales Executive jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.