Sr. Project Manager
Genius Business Solutions Inc. Phillipsburg, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Supports, organizes, directs, manages and controls inter-related program activities for transformation programs with major cross-functional impact and benefits.
- Sets program management routines, creates, monitors, and updates program plan. Helps establish work plan and assists with the staffing for projects.
- Analyzes and shares program-specific insights and recommendations to achieve operational effectiveness and expected benefits capture. Assesses and measures ongoing impact and evaluates changes to key assumptions / planned impact.
- Ensures programs are completed according to time and budget schedules, and that goals conform to division overall standards and operations goals and project requirements.
- Implements key hypothesis, conducts interviews, gathers data, defines and implements preferred analyses, identifies issues and problems and recommends approach to address them.
- Assists with resolution of project conflicts. Engages with senior management when necessary.
- Works with program team to identify complexities and resolve risks and issues.
- Communicates verbally and in writing with various audiences, including executive management.
- Develops business design and solution requirements and subsequently helps with their prioritization by working with business partners.
- Effectively monitors, measures, and communicates program / project status to senior stakeholders and executives. Develops and maintains documentation for cross-functional, enterprise efforts.
- Contributes to or guides the development of project work plans by estimating work effort for requirements analysis activity and reporting clear and accurate work status.
- 8 – 10 years of demonstrated ability to manage & successfully deliver large enterprise projects
- PMP Certification is strongly preferred
- Education is business management is a plus
- Experience working in the healthcare/medical device manufacturing domain will be highly beneficial
- Ability to independently manage the day-to-day aspects of ongoing projects and serve as liaison between the Sponsors and the project team/stakeholders.
- Ability to quickly identify and drive to the optimal solution when presented with challenges, constraints or less than complete information.
- Ability to drive to big picture goals and milestones while valuing and maintaining a strong attention to detail.
- Capable of developing streamlined processes that deliver quick, effective results
- Strong analytical skills as well as research, planning and organizational skills.
- Experience presenting to executive management with demonstrated strong communication skills as well as polished presentation skills.
Genius Business Solutions, Inc. (GBSI) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At GBSI, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and diversity, to protections against unlawful discrimination and harassment as defined by law and to ensure the full participation of all people in the workplace regardless of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age or disability.
Genius Business Solutions Inc.Why Work Here?
At GBSI, we welcome technical professionals, engineers and IT consultants to join us in developing and delivering top notch customer focused
Genius Business Solutions is an IT & Engineering services firm with headquarters in Moline,IL serving clients throughout the United States of America. For the last 14 years, we have been helping the top Fortune 500 Manufacturing Organizations design better products, manufacture efficiently and streamline complex business processes to unlock their potential for peak business growth. At GBSI, we welcome technical professionals, engineers and IT consultants to join us in developing and delivering top notch customer focused solutions. Along with market best compensation, we offer internal growth opportunities, technical trainings and certifications, health benefits, travel compensation and visa sponsorships to deserving candidates. Genius Business Solutions, Inc. (GBSI) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At GBSI, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and diversity, to protections against unlawful discrimination and harassment as defined by law and to ensure the full participation of all people in the workplace regardless of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age or disability.