Part-time Bus Driver
SPIRE Institute is one of the largest indoor, multi-sport, training and competition complexes in the world. With more than 750,000 sq. ft under one roof and acres of outdoor facilities, it has the unique capacity to simultaneously host clubs, leagues, tournaments and championship events no matter the weather or the season. Every consideration has been taken to create an unparalleled experience for the athlete, the coach and the spectator. Our mission at SPIRE is to unlock the full potential of the human spirit via athletics, academics and service.
We are looking primarily for a part-time bus driver to take our Academy student athletes to our off campus housing from our athletic complex and on various trips. Driving may also include transporting students to and from school, housing, doctors appointments, airports, bus stations as well as other athletic competitions and other transportation assignments as necessary.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Transport student athletes to and from various locations
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality.
- Maintain SPIRE standards and reputation in the industry.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background screening
- Up to $15/hr (depending on experience)