***** W2 Only *****
- This position will be focused upon the technical delivery and direction of SaaS/PaaS solutions leveraging the Oracle HCM Cloud solution suite.
- The HCM technical consultant works as a member of the IT team providing technical and functional expertise in the areas of Core HR, Talent Management, Performance management, Compensation Management, Benefits and Payroll within Oracle Cloud’s HCM space.
- A focus on business solution alignment, from requirements gathering technical architecture, programming (important), testing and system deployments typically around integration, data conversion, reporting and fast formulas.
- Hands-on formulation/understanding of business and technical requirements to set the direction for corresponding and complimentary solution delivery aligned to business goals and value acquisition.
- Apply technical knowledge and expertise, working in collaboration with technical and functional implementation teams establishing business-aligned/driven Oracle HCM Cloud solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, human resources or related field.
- Minimum of two (1) year of full life-cycle Oracle HCM cloud implementation experience, with a strong preference of hands-on experience with one or more of the HCM modules: Global HR, Talent Management, Performance management, Workforce Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, Absence Management.
- Candidate should have a strong technical skillset/experience programming & implementing custom API’s leveraging web service technology including; REST/RESTful API's using JSON/HTML/XML, WSDL, SOAP, UDDI.
- Hands-on experience with Oracle Integration Cloud, Data Loader (HDL), Fast Formulas, HCM Extracts, BI Publisher and Visual Builder.
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.
- Ability to engage effectively at the business and technical level, provide exceptional client service, demonstrate commitment to continuous learning in order to stay current regarding applicable Oracle whitepaper/email strategies, display appropriate ethical knowledge and commitment, and exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of projects.
- Peoplesoft experience is a Plus.