GenesisCare, USA Pontiac, MI
- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for a dynamic Executive to lead our North East division to ensure the delivery of exceptional treatment and care occurs in a way that enhances every aspect of the cancer journey for our patients. As a Division Executive, you will need to develop strong relationships with business partners, physicians and clinical staff internally. In addition, this leader will need to be capable to developing strong external relationships with various agencies, hospitals, and key stakeholders.
This role reports directly to our US Chief Operating Officer and will be responsible for strategy and execution of care experiences in the division. The North East division is growing rapidly, so we need an experienced leader that is well versed in creating and building strong relationships with providers, partners, and team members. This leader will have Regional Leaders reporting into them directly to help lead and drive accountability for operations within the division.
Your key responsibilities:
- Driving Operational Excellence & Leadership – Set the vision, build and lead the team, deliver the plan
- Continuous Improvement & Best Practice – Develop & execute the strategies for growth and optimal performance
- Demonstrates GenesisCare USA’s core values by establishing strong working relationships among providers, team members and partners
- Information and Business Management – Leverage available data and metrics to drive best performance.
- Building and delivering our clinical strategy through the GenesisCare Oncology Service of the Future (SoF) program
- Developing strategies that shape the operational direction, achieve the organization’s performance goals, and deliver outstanding value for our partners, and most importantly superior care for our patients that achieves the best possible life outcomes
- Work in partnership with clinical leadership to support and execute our operating model in line with clinical best practice.
- Innovating to create progressive and brave ideas while considering the best interests and strategic direction when evaluating decisions and implementing new approaches
- Responsibility for the division budget, ensuring effective stewardship of resources, and achievement of business and financial targets. Adjusts operational budgets as required to promote profitability and sustainability within the division.
- 5+ Years working in senior leadership capacity, driving teams to common goals and deliverables
- 5+ years of direct management experience over multiple projects and work teams
- MBA or equivalent
- Certified Medical Practice Executive (CMPE) certification or obtain this certification within 18 months
- Must be able to fluently speak, write and understand English; Bilingual in Spanish would be a plus
- Must possess detail-orientation, with the ability to exercise initiative, use sound judgment and employ effective problem-solving techniques in the decision-making process
- Must possess comprehensive knowledge of healthcare business laws and standards
- Performs a variety of tasks involving both strategic, large scale focus, and attention to detail.
- Acute understanding of Pro-forma budgets, due diligence and contractual materials, financial reports, and rules and regulations concerning acquisitions and mergers in the healthcare industry.
- Ability to travel up to 80%
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and negotiation skills
BusinessView all jobs at GenesisCare, USA