- Designs, implements, analyzes and modifies systems for various applications.
- Defines system objectives and prepares system design specifications.
- Responsible for interface problem solving.
- Responsible for gathering analyzing client business requirements in order to identify and solve problems.
- Acts as communication liaison between business and IT teams.
- Experience with Rational as a requirements and testing documentation tool is required.
- Technical understanding and ability to refine vague user information/needs request into project requirements for contract input and for testing, as well as "weed out unnecessary fluff, and do so in a constructive fashion with user.
- Some very limited local travel to Twin Cities locations may be needed to meet with specific stakeholders.
- Experience with Client processes is a plus.
- Must be US citizen.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Genesis10 provides access to career opportunities with over 40 clients in the Twin Cities. As the #3 ranked firm for Business and IT consulting in Minnesota, we offer a variety of opportunities whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions. Let's connect today!
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
• Medical and dental insurance available- including HSA
• Bi-weekly payroll
• Established consultant re-marketing program with our 50+ local clients!
• 401k plan
• Downtown Minneapolis/St. Paul parking allowance
• Delivery Director for employee success and support
• Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income
Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm providing Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”