Material Handler Lead
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently seeking an Inventory Lead. This position requires an experienced professional with the ability to handle the day-to-day chaos that comes with the growth profile of a start-up company moving towards commercialization. The successful candidate will have spent considerable time launching new operations and/or new products in an automotive, fleet, or technology product environment. This position requires partnership with Supply Demand Planning, Purchasing, Engineering, Fleet, Commercial Operations, Finance, and Regulatory Affairs to implement new processes and manage changes. While adhering to a high level of inventory accuracy.
- Execute business expectations within expected timeframes by setting clear expectations, utilizing follow-up and accountability
- You take initiative, have strong assessment skills, and communicate with your team on all daily tasks
- Overseeing receipt and proper storage of service and maintenance products
- You make sure your team has the support, knowledge, and resources required to maintain product availability, complete inventory tasks, and keep the storage areas organized.
- Controlling and verifying the inventory levels by conducting regular physical counts and reconciling them with the data system
- Maintaining physical conditions at all sites: 1) general cleanliness and 2) organization, layout, and design in a way that will ensure maximum space utilization
- Ensure a safe and positive environment and experience for the team members
- Working on the floor with fulfillment staff and their daily operations: assign tasks accordingly, monitoring tasks.
- Complying with all company policies as well as any federal, state, or local requirements/legislation
- Be a natural leader of people
- Minimum 2+ years of proven work experience working in an Inventory based role
- 2+ years of operational experience within logistics, fleet maintenance, or technical operations
- Experience with 5S, GK, and/or Lean is a plus
- Have extensive experience with both internal and external audits of inventory
- Hands-on experience with warehouse management software and databases
- Leadership skills and ability to oversee other people's work duties
- Ability to prioritize tasks to achieve deadlines in a fast-moving and ever-changing environment
- Strong analytical capabilities and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with success in working across organizations at all levels
- Strong computer proficiency
About New Journey AI/Genesis10:
As your partner of choice New Journey AI/Genesis10 actively promotes and encourages diversity and inclusion of all people regardless of race, religion, ethnicity or socio-economic status.
To view all career opportunities, visit us at https://www.newjourneyai.com/career-opportunities/
"New Journey AI/Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V "
We are looking for exceptional candidates to join our dynamic team. About New Journey AI/Genesis10: As your partner of choice New Journey AI/Genesis10 actively promotes and encourages diversity and inclusion of all people regardless of race, religion, ethnicity or socio-economic status. To view all career opportunities, visit us at https://www.newjourneyai.com/career-opportunities/ "New Journey AI/Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V "
AddressSan Francisco, CA
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Genesis10