Maintenance Technician III
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
New Journey/Genesis10 is actively seeking a Maintenance Technician resource for a Direct Hire position with our client.
This position is responsible for Electrical and Mechanical tasks on automated packaging and distribution equipment utilizing working knowledge to troubleshoot and repair Control Circuits, Electrical Distribution Systems, and Preventive / Predictive maintenance.
- Promote a safe working environment by following all safety procedures
- Maintain and troubleshoot all automated conveyor systems in the building
- Lead and audit preventative electrical/mechanical maintenance procedures
- Perform PLC Control level issue diagnosis and maintenance (Allen Bradley)
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot relay logic, ladder diagrams, control components, photo-eyes, motor starters, limit switches, proximity sensors, solenoids, etc.
- Utilize blueprints and schematics to perform maintenance safely and efficiently
- Collaborate and build relationships with all levels in the organization
- Only candidates available and ready to work directly as New Journey/Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
We are looking for exceptional candidates to join our dynamic team. Apply now to begin your New Journey!
About New Journey AI/Genesis10:
As your partner of choice New Journey AI/Genesis10 actively promotes and encourages diversity and inclusion of all people regardless of race, religion, ethnicity or socio-economic status.
To view all career opportunities, visit us at https://www.newjourneyai.com/career-opportunities/
"New Journey AI/Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V "
AddressKansas City, KS
Real EstateView all jobs at Genesis10
Get fresh Maintenance Technician III jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.