Laboratory Research Associate
Genesis10 Mountain View, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Project is an early stage investigation into the use of Client within Molecular Biology.
- We need a Laboratory Research Associate who can perform basic molecular biology experiments, specifically:
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (e.g., PCR) and associated nucleic acid clean-up tasks (e.g., use managed kits or run DNA extraction gels)
- Affinity resin batch selections
- Sample preparation for submission to Next Generation Sequencing
- Perform laboratory experiments (following protocol) and associated record keeping/data storage
- Order, receive, and store required reagents (e.g., nucleic acids, kits, enzymes)
- Basic troubleshooting/Design of Experiment
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in Molecular biology (or equivalent work experience)
- 3+ years of experience in a laboratory performing Molecular Biology research
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no Corp-to-Corp)
- 4+ work experience in a professional setting (e.g., non-academic lab), with 1-2 years at the RA III level
- Experience with NGS sample prep and troubleshooting
- Experience with protein selections
- Experience with binding affinity characterization (e.g., Biolayer interferometry, Surface Plasmon Resonance)
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com "Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
AddressMountain View, CA
ScienceView all jobs at Genesis10