- The Interaction Designer will work on the UX Design Operations team, collaborating with designers, product managers and developers as well as business stakeholders to create strong design solutions for our web technologies.
- She or he will produce wireframes, workflows and prototypes to effectively communicate user experience strategies and UI interactions.
- We are looking for a detail-oriented thinker with a strong technical background and a knack for combining business needs and customer desires into intuitive experiences.
- Help define the user experience and interfaces for both new and existing products and features.
- Assess the usability of new and existing products, and make constructive suggestions for improvement, grounded in data, testing or analysis.
- Leverage research to raise the profile of UX design as a rigorous, data-driven discipline within the organization
- Iteratively design and test wireframes and prototypes
- Annotate low-fidelity prototypes to communicate detailed interactions and design rationale
- Champion adoption of new design patterns into our common design system
- Propose, champion, conduct, and report on usability testing.
- Bachelor's degree along with 2-5 years relevant UX experience
- Work samples that demonstrate your solution to a complex problem. Strong ability to convey UX concepts to team members.
- Understanding of digital design, user experience and information architecture.
- An interest in emerging technologies and UX trends
- Experience with rapid prototyping and lean testing.
- Understanding of how research and analytics data can help guide design decisions.
- Understanding of design patterns and visual design systems
- Team-oriented attitude
- Confident enough to propose solutions when the project has some ambiguity and shifting requirements "
- Excellent time management
- Experience in prototyping software (Axure, Balsamiq, etc.)
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com "Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V