Healthcare client looking for a Senior Project Manager to manage a variety of projects.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of IT and business experience in large business transformation - strategic planning, development, implementation, and maintenance of systems, across multiple enterprise-wide hardware and software platforms.
- Previous technical management and delivery experience in a dynamic high-technology environment is a key to success in this position. Project Management Professional (PMP) and Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certifications highly preferred.
- Progressive broad-based information systems experience (which could include consulting) with state-of-the-art hardware and software systems; knowledge and implementation experience in new computing architectures and networked computing structures. Ability to grasp technological opportunities and apply them to business opportunities and requirements.
- Experience in project management and execution of multiple enterprise-wide development projects, particularly as a delivery lead on systems development, with working knowledge in all aspects of the systems development life cycle and project life cycle in a cross-functional environment.
- Demonstrated leadership experience, during which two or more of the following occurred:
- Successfully developed and implemented new enterprise-wide technologies and work processes
- Demonstrated high competency in project management and the execution of multiple or large projects that cut across all lines of business.
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking and leadership with strong abilities in relationship management
- Demonstrated leadership of multidiscipline, high-performance work teams/groups
- Demonstrated competency in developing efficient and effective enterprise-wide solutions to diverse and complex business problems
- Successfully developed and implemented applications using new and emerging technologies
- Established a successful track record of managing joint IT/business teams through life-cycle phases
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate and persuade customers, associates, and management at all levels and thrive in a cross-functional environment
- Excellent oral and written communications; an ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding.
- Excellent customer service and negotiation skills. Must have the credibility and finesse to deliver honest messages to the executive level on feasibility of program/project deliverables.
- Proficient in MS Office, Project Management tools, Financial/budget management systems (Oracle, etc.).
- In depth understanding of healthcare with extensive healthcare operations knowledge and experience including claims, service, network, eligibility, web technologies, self-service, electronic transaction requirements, outsource vendor management, and effective working knowledge of enterprise-wide business functions.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!