Finance/Accounting - Accounting Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Genesis10 is seeking a Accounting Analyst for a 6-month contract/possible perm position with a financial services client located in Woodland Park, NJ. This is a hybrid opportunity.
Genesis10 is seeking a qualified candidate for an entry level position that will be responsible to price assets for clients holding securities.
- Handle valuation processing, data validation and daily file releases.
- Research and validate vendor files to increase coverage.
- Respond to inquiries from valuation clients; research pricing exceptions and variances.
- Liaise with client accounting and global vendors regarding price challenges and account inquiries.
- Conduct security set-up and maintenance; cross-check and validate peers work on security set-up.
- Work with a variety of derivatives such as options, futures, swaps, equities, certificates of deposit, private placements, CMOs, long- and short-term repos, term loans and corporate bonds.
- Process daily valued accounts.
- Conduct securities research using industry market data sources.
- Perform data quality review and validation for client securities.
- College degree not required but a plus; Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Business Administration.
- Have Excel knowledge.
- Have an understanding of financial markets.
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no corp to corp)
About New Journey AI/Genesis10:
As your partner of choice New Journey AI/Genesis10 actively promotes and encourages diversity and inclusion of all people regardless of race, religion, ethnicity or socio-economic status.
To view all career opportunities, visit us at https://www.newjourneyai.com/career-opportunities/
"New Journey AI/Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V "
AddressWoodland Park, NJ
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Genesis10
Get fresh Senior Accounting Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.