- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Genesis10 is in need of an Administrative Coordinator I for our client, a leading manufacturing company in Cleveland, OH. This is an onsite immediate 12-month contract need with the possibility of becoming permanent for the right fit. *2 Shifts available either 8:00a.m. - 4:30p.m. or 2:00p.m. - 10:30p.m. EST.
- Provides administrative support in a variety of functions to an executive, team, department or another group in an organization.
- Collects, reviews and analyzes complex and/or confidential information and creates reports, charts, budgets, and other presentation materials.
- Responds to or routes priority or confidential inquiries from external or internal sources with correspondence or other messaging on behalf of the executive.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, travel, and other group activities. May plan and schedule work and direct other staff to deliver support.
- Independently performs a wide range of complex duties under general guidance from supervisors.
- The individual will schedule trucks, set up expedites, create shipment labels. Must be comfortable working on the dock.
- Note: This is an office role but the candidate must be able to purchase and supply their own safety/steel-toed boots to wear on the job.
- Experience - 0-3 years of similar experience
- Computer skills
- Intermediate skills with: MS Word, MS excel, MS outlook
- Has intermediate word processing, spreadsheet, database, graphics software, and analytical skills.
- Previous background in logistics and utilizing Oracle is a plus.
- Good communications skills including verbal and written
- High School Diploma or equivalent
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com.
"Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
About New Journey AI/Genesis10:
As your partner of choice New Journey AI/Genesis10 actively promotes and encourages diversity and inclusion of all people regardless of race, religion, ethnicity or socio-economic status.
To view all career opportunities, visit us at https://www.newjourneyai.com/career-opportunities/
"New Journey AI/Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V "
We are looking for exceptional candidates to join our dynamic team. About New Journey AI/Genesis10: As your partner of choice New Journey AI/Genesis10 actively promotes and encourages diversity and inclusion of all people regardless of race, religion, ethnicity or socio-economic status. To view all career opportunities, visit us at https://www.newjourneyai.com/career-opportunities/ "New Journey AI/Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V "
BusinessView all jobs at Genesis10