Genesis Technical Staffing is seeking a Supply Chain Business Manager for a full-time position in Pascagoula, MS.
- Manages all aspects of supply chain financial reporting, program metrics and performance. Has overall responsibility for supplier cash flow expenditure, cost monitoring, reporting and control measures for all programs under contract. Reports directly to the Director of Supply Chain Management.
- Monitors, analyzes and reports on financial health of one or more programs simultaneously. Develops and maintains detailed supplier cash flow forecasts for one or more programs simultaneously. Leads the development and implementation of accurate reporting methodologies. Acts as initial contact with auditors on supplier financial audits.
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information and evaluating output requirements and formats. Constructs workflow charts and diagrams by learning system capabilities and writing specifications. Improves systems by comprehending current practices and designing modifications.
- Recommends system controls by identifying problems and writing improved procedures. Monitors project progress by tracking supplier activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports and recommending actions. Suggests changes to management using analytics that support recommendations and actively participates in the implementation of approved changes. Creates informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement of cash flow and business objectives.
- Conducts insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operations issues. Prioritizes initiatives based on business needs and requirements. Designs management control systems to aid in supplier financial planning and cost analysis. Recommends methods of improving worker efficiency and reducing waste of materials and utilities, such as restructuring job duties, reorganizing work flow, relocating work stations and equipment and equipment purchase.
- Confers with management and engineering staff to implement plans and recommendations. Studies functional statements, organization charts and project information to determine functions and responsibilities of workers and work units and to identify areas of duplication. Drives the performance analysis process to ensure timely, effective and realistic supplier budgets and overall management of program targets.
- Extensive knowledge of accounting practices including cost collection. Ability to set up and track program financial reporting methods. Extensive experience in the use of Microsoft Office products. Ability to allocate tasks and assignments to subordinates and monitor performance. Ability to maintain effective working relationships with employees, auditors and management.
- Strong multitasking, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills. Knowledge of software design, programming and maintenance. Consistently applies process improvement skills to assist with IT development. Ability to use packaged software such as SQL. Ability to work well under pressure and use individual problem solving skills to analyze complex situations using critical thinking skills. Possesses strong communication skills within a team oriented environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field or any equivalent combination of experience and training which results in the required knowledge, skills and abilities. Minimum of five years of experience in accounting. Experience in U.S. naval shipbuilding is preferred.
Genesis Technical Staffing, Inc.
Why Work Here?Genesis Technical Industrial Staffing, Inc., provides proven staffing solutions for the professional work environment. We offer more than 30 years’ experience in matching the most qualified engineering, design, and technical talent with the most innovative industrial, engineering, and technical companies. Our unique approach is based on integrity, honesty, and the sincere desire to foster mutually beneficial relationships. At Genesis, your success is our success.
We strive to be a blessing in everything we do!