Pay is $16-$17 an hour. We Pay weekly.
You must have experience in this field and be hazwoper trained and certified.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Perform tasks associated with hazardous waste clean-up, tank cleaning, equipment decontamination, and handling of hazardous materials across a broad range of customers.
· Ensure Health & Safety is the number one priority by following policies, procedures, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
· Perform emergency response activities with quick and immediate response when on-call;
· Must maintain good working order and appearance of assigned Company vehicles and any other assigned equipment, and provide timely reporting of work-related accidents and incidents to their supervisor.
· Must have the ability to read, understand, and apply common operational documents, SOP’s, manifests, bills' of lading.
· This position requires pulling/pushing, carrying, grasping, reaching, crawling, stooping, and crouching in confined spaces;
· Requires walking, climbing, speaking, listening, color determination and clarity of vision at two feet or more (with or without corrective lenses.
· The ability to work in confined spaces;
· To exert physical effort daily;
· To wear a full-face respirator at all times; and to wear all levels of protective clothing, are required.
Genesis Technical Staffing, Inc.
Why Work Here?Genesis Technical Industrial Staffing, Inc., provides proven staffing solutions for the professional work environment. We offer more than 30 years’ experience in matching the most qualified engineering, design, and technical talent with the most innovative industrial, engineering, and technical companies. Our unique approach is based on integrity, honesty, and the sincere desire to foster mutually beneficial relationships. At Genesis, your success is our success.
We strive to be a blessing in everything we do!