Do you have experience in handling Auto claims in the Miami/Florida Market? Are you currently working in the Miami area handling claims? Are you seeking an opportunity for growth and advancement in your claims career? If you answered yes, then come join our client. They are growing in Florida and our claims center of excellence is conveniently located next door to Doral City Place on NW 36th ST. Great lunch selection, office environment and less than a mile from the Palmetto!
- Reviews loss notices to determine exposure and ensures proper documentation via the claim loss system within company guidelines for Best Practices.
- Ensures that contacts are made with insureds and claimants involved in an accident on the same day, or within 24 hours, the loss assignment is received.
- Determines proper coverage quickly. Coverage questions are to be handled by utilizing Reservations of Rights letters and/or non-waiver agreements. Investigations and coverage determinations are made according to company guidelines.
- Investigations are to be conducted utilizing sound investigative procedures with personal contact being made to insureds, claimants and witnesses as quickly as possible.
- Required to achieve an acceptable rating on all audit
- One year of Property & Casualty claims adjusting experience.
- Ability to effectively handle claims via on-line claims system.
- Must apply for and possess on a timely basis all applicable licenses required by the State to which the individual is assigned.
- Must have excellent planning and organizing skills.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Some positions may require specific bilingual skills.
- Must have the ability to deal with conflict in an effective manner.
- Workload could vary greatly based on volume. Must be able to work effectively amid constant interruptions and be able to meet deadlines.
- Must use tact in diplomatically dealing with agents, insureds, claimants, attorneys and others. This job requires a high degree of tolerance.
- Must make decisions quickly and with minimal supervision.