Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)
Genesis Rehab Services Twin Mountain, NH
- Posted: December 24, 2020
FULL TIME POSITION - 30 hours per week
Genesis Rehab Services is a leading provider of Physical, Occupational, Speech and Respiratory Therapy for older adults in skilled nursing facilities, independent and assisted living communities, CCRCs, Transitional Care Units, patients' homes, hospitals, adult day care programs and outpatient clinics throughout the US.
Genesis Rehab Services is now hiring a Physical Therapist Assistant to provide rehabilitation services in one or more of our service locations!
The Physical Therapist Assistant is responsible for providing physical therapy treatments to patients to facilitate increased independence and functioning under the supervision of a Licensed Physical Therapist
Primary Job Responsibilities:
1. Implements patient's individualized treatment plan as established by the primary Physical Therapist
2. Work with other members of the rehabilitation team to implement programs consistent with the needs and capabilities of each patient
3. Acts as an assistant to the Physical Therapist when the Physical Therapist is performing tests, evaluations and complex procedures
4. Instructs patients, families and other caregivers in the skills and techniques of the physical therapy treatment program under the supervision of the Physical Therapist
Visit our website for more information www.****.com.
Genesis Rehab Services
AddressTwin Mountain, NH
HealthcareView all jobs at Genesis Rehab Services