Occupational Therapist (OT)
Genesis Rehab Services Havana, FL
- Expired: March 04, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
PRN/PER DIEM POSITION
Genesis Rehab Services is a leading provider of Physical, Occupational, Speech and Respiratory Therapy for older adults in skilled nursing facilities, independent and assisted living communities, CCRCs, Transitional Care Units, patients' homes, hospitals, adult day care programs and outpatient clinics throughout the US.
Genesis Rehab Services is now hiring an Occupational Therapist to provide rehabilitation services in one or more of our service locations!
The Occupational Therapist is responsible for organizing and conducting occupational therapy programs to facilitate rehabilitation.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
1. Develop and implement individualized therapy programs designed to restore, reinforce and enhance performance
2. Identify need for and make referral to other disciplines to address the comprehensive needs of the patient
3. Instruct, educate and train patients and caregivers in the skills and functions essential for promoting patient independence and productivity, in order to diminish or correct pathology
4. Supervise Occupational Therapy Assistants, provisional licensees, students and support personnel in accordance with state licensure requirements and professional standards
Visit our website for more information www.genesisrehab.com.
OTH1 Location: Havana, FL - 32333
Genesis Rehab Services
HealthcareView all jobs at Genesis Rehab Services