SAVE THE DATE!
When: Friday, October 11th, 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
Where: 6306 Gravel Ave, Alexandria, VA 22310
Phone: (703) 922-3422
All managers and supervisors will be on hand offering on-the-spot interviews at your convenience!
Are you looking for STEADY WORK, DAILY HOME TIME, COMPETITIVE WAGES and GREAT BENEFITS? Genesis Logistics is hiring Class A & B drivers for 54k Average Annually with Limited-Time $5,000 Sign On / Retention Bonus!
Genesis Logistics in Alexandria, VA is currently recruiting for Nighttime (shift starts between 4:00 pm and 8:00 pm depending on the site operation) CDL - Route Drivers for full and part time shifts driving 26 ft refrigerated truck and making deliveries of perishable foods to a major convenience store chain. NO SALES, STAGING, OR MERCHANDISING INVOLVED!
Join over 1200 Associates working hard every day to service almost 5,000 stores! Our mission is to "Fill America's Convenience Stores Safely Every Night."
- Local work only. Home every day!
- $54,000 starting average annual pay with a $5,000 sign on/retention bonus!
- 5 Day work week with 2 days off together (Occasional sixth day required)
- Paid Every Friday and Direct Deposit Available
- Paid Training
- Complete, affordable insurance benefits for you and your family, including health, dental, vision, disability and life coverage.
- Tuition Reimbursement for recent CDL Class B graduates!
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Class A & B CDL with air brakes
- Open availability to work nights, holidays and weekends
- Clean driving record and able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service during delivery.
- Capable of counting product, loading and unloading of your own truck using two-wheeler and ramp, delivering up to 20 stops per shift.
- In-store delivery experience a plus
Don't delay. Apply today!
To apply, respond to this ad or apply directly to Genesis by cutting and pasting the link below to your Web Browser:
or; call our Recruiter @*863-669-5880* more information and to schedule an interview!