Are you looking for STEADY WORK, HOME DAILY, and COMPETITIVE WAGES?
Genesis is hiring Full Time CDL Class B Drivers
Average Annual Salary $62,000
Genesis is a third party logistics company that manages the distribution operations for your local convenience store with our missing to “Fill America’s Convenience Stores Safely Every Night!” Our drivers keep our company moving and on the right track to be world class. If you’re an active contributor with a can-do attitude, who’s passionate about doing things the right way the first time, join us and become an essential part of everyday life
· CDL Class B Driver based in our Lakeland, FL
· Delivery routes covering a 7 day operation
· 5 day work week with 2 days off together
· Heavy Touch freight delivery, home everyday
· Driving 26ft refrigerated truck and making deliveries of perishable foods to a major convenience store chain. NO SALES, STAGING, OR MERCHANDISING INVOLVED!
· Paid Orientation and Training
· Paid Every Friday Membership in Teamsters Union after Probationary Period
· Complete, affordable insurance benefits for you and your family
- Minimum of 6-months verifiable tractor/trailer driving experience. (If applicant has less than one year of experience a certificate of completion from an accredited CDL training school is required)
- Valid CDL Class – B operator's license with Air Brake Endorsement
- Be a minimum 21 years of age
- Safe driving record and able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Open availability to work holidays, and weekends
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service during delivery
- Capable of counting product, loading and unloading of your own truck using hand truck and ramp/lift gate, delivering up to 15-20 stops per shift
- In-Store delivery experience a plus
Don’t Delay, Apply Today!
To apply, respond to this ad or apply directly to Genesis by cutting and pasting the link below to your Web Browser:
http://driverservices2.ebe-inc.com/Exel/ExelRecruiting/Pages/Driverwelcome.aspx?company=G call 562-652-9109 more information and to schedule an interview!