SAP Concur Expense Functional Consultant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seattle, WA - Remote
Genesis Consulting has an immediate opportunity for an experienced, forward thinking Senior Concur Functional Consultant with a passion for growth and business transformation for a public sector client in Seattle, WA. Join our team and work on challenging, complex solutions that are driving innovation and technology advancement. Work with teams that are rapidly delivering value to their customers leveraging concepts of Lean, Agile, Kanban and SAFe. Our clients are some of the world’s leading companies and the candidate will be a part of challenging projects to build and support technical solutions for their needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties include but may not be limited to:
· Setup and help maintain client Concur environment throughout the lifecycle of an implementation (Configuration, Test/Development, Production)
· Automation of Travel Request and Expense Report between Concur and SAP ECC
· Build cost object integration between Concur and SAP ECC
· Configure Concur travel requests, Concur to SAP Acknowledgements (ACK/NCK), ICS Connectors.
· Align SAP Vendor Master with Concur fields
· Configure credit card processing with vendor master and configure Bank Details
· Configure TDD capabilities in Concur
· Integrate client personnel data into Concur and SAP vendor master records
· Support client testing cycles, research complex customer problems, issues, and circumstances and provide recommendation, alternatives and risk assessments to project team
· Communicate "best practice" recommendations based on prior experiences
· Responsible for the migration of software configurations between production and test environments
· Ensure completion of deliverables, managing schedules, meeting milestones, and ensuring technical integration success
· Assist in developing and maintaining an internal technical product knowledge base
· Minimum 5+ years relevant SAP Concur implementation experience
· Experience with multiple Public Sector Concur Implementations
· Hands-on functional configuration and design experience
· Understanding of integration to SAP Finance/FI/CO/FM required
· Participation in all phases of at least 2 full-lifecycle SAP Concur implementations
· Experience in data integration
· Experience with ERP or HR systems
· Experience working with major credit card providers data
· Understanding of business travel and travel agency data
· Bachelor’s Degree
· SAP or Concur certifications preferred
· SAP, Agile, SAFe certifications preferred
· Ability to work remote and occasionally travel to Seattle, WA as needed (Estimated at Once per Quarter)
Genesis Consulting Partners, LLC
Get fresh Concur Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.