Genesis Capital is currently seeking a Construction Disbursement Coordinator to join their team in Sherman Oaks, CA.
- Ensure timely processing and funding of construction loan disbursement requests in compliance with loan documents, Genesis Capital policies and procedures and applicable state and/or federal laws.
Strategic department initiative responsibilities:
- Ensure timely processing and funding of construction loan disbursement requests – requiring review, analysis, and disbursement of fund per bank policies, procedures and approval guidelines.
- Set up and on board new construction loan budgets in bank disbursement system and application.
- Prepare and update loan advance worksheets incorporating requested disbursement amounts – confirming budget line-items, invoices, lien waivers, and third-party inspection reports are a consistent to support the request.
- Provide summary/analysis of each disbursement request assessing that all line-items are adequately supported and determine if any cutbacks are necessary given the status of completion.
- Produce reports and performs spreadsheet analysis.
- Review vendor invoices, lien waivers and maintains disbursement files, etc.
- Monitor the adequacy of remaining budget loan funds needed to complete the specified construction projects.
- Order, review and analyze title endorsements and inspection reports.
- Associate Degree, or equivalent work related experience
- Minimum 1 year of work experience preferably in Banking/Fund Control
- Real Estate Construction lending knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes and perform in a fast paced environment
- Ability to build effective relationships as needed to effectively address issues and obstacles