Molecular Biology Research Associate
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, 401k, dental, life insurance,
RESEARCH ASSOCIATE, INGENIO DIAGNOSTICS
Genesis Drug Discovery and Development (GD3), an affiliate of the Genesis Biotechnology Group, is a fully integrated contract research organization providing services to support preclinical drug discovery programs from early discovery through preclinical development.
Ingenio Diagnostics, a GD3 company, is seeking a motivated Research Associate to support client-driven molecular biology services in Hamilton, NJ.
- Execute protocols for nucleic acid isolation from cultured cells and biological samples.
- Evaluate DNA/RNA purity and yield in preparation for PCR-based amplification.
- Conduct PCR-based assays to quantify gene expression levels.
- Maintain mammalian cell lines in culture through routine passaging and selection.
- Analyze protein expression level by Western blot.
- Keep detailed records of procedures used and data collected.
- Communicate effectively with team members and work collaboratively to complete time-sensitive projects.
- B.S or M.S. in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, or a related field with prior laboratory experience.
- Experience with basic molecular and cell biology techniques such as qPCR, RNA/DNA isolation, mammalian tissue culture, and Western blots.
- Experience in assay development, cell line construction, and working under GLP conditions is a plus.
- Competitive Salary
- 401(k) Plan
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Voluntary Policies (Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness & Supplemental Short Term Disability)
- Legal Plan & Identity Theft Protection
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Business Casual Work Environment
development, manufacturing and distribution of unique biotechnology-based products.
Genesis Hospitality is a collection of restaurants and bars, historical inns and event spaces, bakeries, and boutique hotels. We are committed to crafting exceptional experiences for our guests. Whether it's fine dining with a breathtaking wine list or a casual slice of pizza, we’re happy to deliver with excellent service and our signature warmth.
Genesis Biotechnology Group
AddressHamilton Square, NJ
ScienceView all jobs at Genesis Biotechnology Group
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?