Hospitality Call Center Representative
Genesis Biotechnology Group Hamilton Township, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Genesis Hospitality is seeking a Call Center Representative that will enact the company’s policy of no calls go unanswered as well as providing courteous and prompt service for our high volume bakeries. Duties include general clerical, receptionist and assist in project-based work as assigned by the department manager.
- Answer all in-bound calls
- Maintain organized system of all bakery orders for each location
- Ensuring accurate pricing is provided for all cake orders i.e. Wedding and Specialty cakes
- Communicate with all bakery production locations to ensure order accuracy
- Schedule and organizing all bakery order deliveries
- Accurately track all bakery orders from multiple restaurant locations
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Screen telephone calls, take messages and/or redirect inquires to the appropriate restaurant.
- Attendance and punctuality for scheduled shifts is essential
Job Qualifications: General Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSA’s) required
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite a must
- Must possess a professional, polished image through in-person and phone interaction
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Well developed and multi-tasking, organizational skills, and detailed oriented
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and work well under pressure
- Ability to handle sensitive information and keep strictly confidential
- Candidate must be dependable and reliable
- Must type 40 wpm
Physical Demands: Physical, Mental and workplace Environment Conditions
- The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear
- The employee is frequently required to stand and walk
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include: close vision, distance vision, color vision & focus
Working Conditions: Workplace Environment Conditions
- Normal Office Environment
- The noise level in this office is usually mild to moderate
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma and or equivalent
- Prior call center experience a plus however, not required
- Prior hospitality and or baked goods knowledge a plus, however, not required
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus, however, not required
- 2 years’ experience in an office environment
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive training
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Time Off policies
- Great Discount Program
Visit us at https://www.genesis-hospitality.com/
Genesis Hospitality is part of Genesis Biotechnology Group and is an equal opportunity employer.
Genesis Biotechnology GroupWhy Work Here?
A place for new beginnings, exceptional ideas, and innovative discoveries!
Genesis Biotechnology Group is a consortium of vertically integrated companies, with a mission of improving patient’s care through cross linking our expertise, dedication, and vision in the fields of drug discovery, personalized and tailored clinical diagnostics, and through the development, manufacturing and distribution of unique biotechnology-based products. Genesis Hospitality is a collection of restaurants and bars, historical inns and event spaces, bakeries, and boutique hotels. We are committed to crafting exceptional experiences for our guests. Whether it's fine dining with a breathtaking wine list or a casual pastry, we're happy to deliver with excellent service and our signature warmth.
AddressHamilton Township, NJ