We have a Contract role for a NetSuite SCA Developer with our client at Hoffman Estates, IL. Please let me know if you or any of your friends would be interested in this position.
The details of the position are:
NetSuite SCA Developer
Req ID: 19-01073
Location: Hoffman Estates IL/Remote
Duration: 12+ months Contract
Scope of Responsibility:
Responsible for leading development efforts on eCommerce Domain utilizing NetSuite ERP & SCA
- Previous experience in a NetSuite Developer (NetSuite ERP/SCA)
- 3-5 years of experience developing and managing NetSuite applications (SuiteScript, is a must)
- Experience writing SQL database queries using SuiteAnalytics JDBC or ODBC
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Working knowledge of NetSuite scripting, workflows, user event scripting, CSV imports, user provisioning, defining roles, and other NetSuite administrative functions
- Experience creating scripts containing business logic to support functional requirements
- Can design, build and maintain custom searches, reports and objects within NetSuite
- Experience with business requirements, technical analysis and design, coding, testing, and implementation of customizations within software environment
- Experience with developing reports, workflows and metrics within software environment
- Experience trouble shooting and supporting NetSuite production applications, including custom fields, records, scripts, work flows and user events
- Hands on NetSuite ERP experience
- SuiteTalk experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to complete tasks on time
- Successful teamwork experience
- Willingness to learn new skill sets, be flexible and creative
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent preferred
- Self-starter, possess high aptitude to accept complex assignments, analyze problems, provide effective solutions and lead project implementation
- Familiarity with e-commerce business processes preferred
- Influences the discovery and decision-making process when changes to standards and technology are required (tools, conventions and design patterns).
- Directly engages with customers/partners to help them understand the design objectives and architecture of the feature areas
- Serves as a team member in the design and new technology proof of concept for applications for new technology.
- Analyzes and identifies technical areas for improvement within existing applications
- Creates self-documenting designs and/or clearly communicates feedbacks on specification and design
- Independently develops and implements software for ecommerce applications and related technology, with minimum oversight
- Carries out code reviews to ensure functional performance specifications are met and engineering standards are followed.
- Keeps abreast of new technology patterns and trends. Leads the evolution of standards and technology (tools, conventions and design patterns)
- Leads the effort in design and new technology proof of concept for applications for new technology.
- Develops and implements software for ecommerce applications and related technology.
- Delivers code that meets specifications, creates little to no operational support overhead and requires minimal support during development from other team-members
- Writes unit and integration tests for each deliverable, effectively and comprehensively exercising the code; prevents the introduction of subsequent bugs, and corrects existing bugs or design issues when discovered.
- Understands and communicates eCommerce and business activities that will lead to improved website performance
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume at email@example.com and include posting in your application. Also, you can call us at # 630) 576 1904 to discuss this position in detail.
About Generis Tek:
Generis Tek is a boutique IT/Professional staffing based in Chicagoland. We offer both Contingent Labor & Permanent placement services to several Fortune 500 clients Nationwide.
Our philosophy is based on delivering long-term value and build lasting relationships with our clients, consultants and employees. Our fundamental success lies in understanding our clients’ specific needs and working very closely with our consultants to create a right fit for both sides. We aspire to be our client’s most trusted business partner.