We have Contract role for Support Coordinator for our client Capitol Heights, MD. Please let me know if you or any of your friends would be interested in this position.
Support Coordinator- Capitol Heights, MD
Location : Capitol Heights, MD 20743
Duration : 6 Months
· At least Two years experience in the construction industry or service business performing similar contract and service management functions.
· Associates degree preferred.
· Ability to effectively represent JCI and communicate with customers and others at varying levels.
· Demonstrated proficiency to simultaneously handle a large and diverse number of projects and issues with tact, cooperation, and persistence.
· Exposure to cost accounting desired.
· Working knowledge of PCs and MSOffice including MS Project.
· Under general direction, provides support to the Service Management team to ensure consistent and timely responses to customers.
· Assists the service team business through activities such as subcontract processing, managing project documentation, booking or cost tracking system entry, and customer invoicing.
1. Reviews cost and completion of Labor and Material tickets in the NxGen. Ensures proper contract information such as tax, sell price, cost estimates, customer information, etc. are accurately entered.
2. Downloads and distributes cost data files, enters job assignments and transfers and provides forecasting data for management. Generates reports as requested.
3. Administers the subcontract process. Organizes subcontractor documentation such as waivers, certificates of insurance, wrap ups, and bonding information. Manages subcontractor invoices by releasing for payment or researching payment problems of L&M work and service agreements.
4. Utilizes electronic purchasing / ordering tools to enter and track service materials.
5. Assists with identifying, investigating and resolving billing issues to keep positive cash flow in the service department.
6. Researches cost miss-charges issues involving pre-entered costs, timesheet or expense reports.
7. Assists the Service Project Manager or Service Branch Manager with data entry and maintaining the integrity of the local database including forecast reports, opportunity reports, opportunity reassignments, maintenance etc. Reconciles with the contract booking system.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.
To discuss this amazing opportunity, reach out to our Talent Acquisition Specialist – Rishi Jadhav at email address Rishi.Jadhav@generistek.com or can be reached on # 630-576-1928.
About Generis Tek: generis tek is a boutique it/professional staffing based in Chicagoland. we offer both contingent labor & permanent placement services to several fortune 500 clients nationwide. Our philosophy is based on delivering long-term value and build lasting relationships with our clients, consultants and employees. Our fundamental success lies in understanding our clients’ specific needs and working very closely with our consultants to create a right fit for both sides. we aspire to be our client’s most trusted business partner.
Generis Tek provides a competitive, fast-paced environment that promotes open communication to form a long term relationship.
At Generís Tek we are constantly evolving to help talented professionals map their careers. We provide a competitive, fast-paced environment that promotes open communication to form a long term relationship built on mutual understanding, respect and trust. We at Generís Tek very highly value our relationship with our consultants. What sets us apart is the high level of service we provide to our clients after each employee is placed. Our dedicated professionals help you in reaching your career objective. Let’s connect and realize your goal.
Generis Tek Inc.Capitol Heights, MD
WebsiteView All Generis Tek Inc. Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.