We have a Permanent role Splunk Middleware Systems Administrator Sr. our client Columbus, GA. Please let me know if you or any of your friends would be interested in this position.
The Position title:
Splunk Middleware Systems Administrator Sr.- Columbus, GA
Location : Columbus, GA
Duration : Fulltime / Permanent
Summary of This Role
· Design and implement solutions based on various middleware technologies, such as WebSphere, WebLogic, JBOSS, IIS, Apache, SunOne Web Server, Tibco, Pega Solutions, Webservice and XML Messaging/Gateway, between two or more systems within multiple target platforms that may include Windows, Unix/Linux or z/OS. Evaluate security models of vendor middleware technologies to ensure compliance with current company policies and/or industry regulations. Solve technical problems which involve large scale inter-disciplinary objectives with multiple, heterogeneous, distributed and/or mainframe systems that are embedded in networks at multiple levels. Hold and Maintain a proficiency in middleware technologies and industry best practices.
What Part Will You Play?
· Will coordinate continued operational availability for Splunk on-prem and cloud systems.
· Will ensure data ingestion is consistent to meet audit and compliance needs, as well as to perform triage of issues, deliver business reporting, and perform near real time operational monitoring.
· Will drive data analysis and assessment of property readiness for cutover; identify shortcomings in data, if any and suggest ways to overcome these
· Will identify technical information, server scans, log files that we can use to measure readiness – to replace manual efforts today
· Will collaborate with other teams to enhance and develop the Readiness Dashboard and reports
· Will provide application and scripting administration by setting up, configuring, and monitoring windows, Linux systems and perform basic troubleshooting and support for Application. Security or network device issues.
· Will be responsible for writing and/or modifying programming scripts as needed in order to meet requirements.
· Will provide production support to include problem resolution, technology moves, new user’s configuration and user accounts, and hardware builds operating systems, application support desktop/laptop roll-outs, administration, etc.
· Have frequent contact with customers and must maintain good customer relations as well as understand and apply the processes of project management.
· Create and maintain Service Desk SOP, TTPs, etc.
· Will design briefings, text documents, templates, and other recurring products.
· Will utilize application development and scripting knowledge to create custom internal applications, dashboards, and alerts.
· Will collaborate and consult with colleges on training and advanced use of Splunk for maximum value from the product.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
· High school Diploma or Bachelor's Degree
· Relevant Experience or Degree in: Major in Computer Science strongly preferred, other majors considered. Willing to accept additional experience in lieu of a degree.
· 4 + years of experience in a role or similar role w/ Splunk and Cloud technology in various environments.
· 4 + years of experience in design and troubleshooting within the Caloud technology
· What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
· Skills / Knowledge - A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways. This job is the fully qualified, career-oriented, journey-level position.
· Job Complexity - Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
· Supervision - Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and include posting 20-01172 in your application. Also, you can call us at # 630 576 1905 and to discuss this position detail.
About Generis Tek:
Generis Tek is a boutique IT/Professional staffing based in Chicagoland. We offer both Contingent Labor & Permanent placement services to several Fortune 500 clients Nationwide.
Our philosophy is based on delivering long-term value and build lasting relationships with our clients, consultants and employees. Our fundamental success lies in understanding our clients’ specific needs and working very closely with our consultants to create a right fit for both sides. We aspire to be our client’s most trusted business partner.
Generis Tek Inc.
Why Work Here?At Generís Tek we are constantly evolving to help talented professionals map their careers. We provide a competitive, fast-paced environment that promotes open communication to form a long term relationship built on mutual understanding, respect and trust. We at Generís Tek very highly value our relationship with our consultants. What sets us apart is the high level of service we provide to our clients after each employee is placed. Our dedicated professionals help you in reaching your career objective. Let’s connect and realize your goal.
Generis Tek provides a competitive, fast-paced environment that promotes open communication to form a long term relationship.