We have a Contract role for a IT Systems Administrator with our client in St. Louis, MO. Please let me know if you or any of your friends would be interested in this position.
The details of the position are:
IT Systems Administrator- ESRXJP00036959- Saint Louis, MO
Duration : 6 Months (CTH)
· The Server Support team provides support to internal Express Scripts business units for all servers across all of our environments, including our remote sites. We strive for timely resolution to incidents impacting Windows and Unix Servers, as well as basic request fulfillment for operationalized services, such as server patching and decommissions.
· The Server Support team collaborates closely with EOCC for priority escalation of issues impacting our business units to restore services and identify root cause. This position works under general supervision and follows established procedures to perform work with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency. Individuals will also assist with the development of new technical procedures and processes in accordance with confidentiality, security, regulatory compliance and policy requirements.
· Manage and maintain a large server OS environment via remote support tools on both physical and virtual hosts
· Installation, troubleshooting, and repair for a wide range of x86 hardware platforms, as required
· Full support of Windows file / print servers
· Perform review and execution of standard monthly Windows Server patching
· Escalate incident tickets to Server Operations and Security Solution team members, as needed
· Triage and resolve high priority tickets in response to reported issues from the EOCC
· Document process, procedures, and technology used by all Compute Services teams
· Create Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for technology related operational tasks to be transitioned to the EOCC
• Minimum 3-5 years Windows Server System Administration skills (2008/2012/2016) required
• Minimum 3-5 years System Administration skills of Linux / Unix operating systems required; AIX a plus
• Experience with technology tools, such as, vCenter and SCCM preferred
• Experience with server hardware platforms such as, Cisco UCS, Dell and HP Proliant preferred
• General knowledge of network topologies and storage preferred
• Strong ability to solve problems and collaborate with others to resolve technical issues
• Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills are required
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment required
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline is a plus
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume at email@example.com and include posting # in your application. Also, you can call us at # 630) 576 1905 to discuss this position in detail.
About Generis Tek:
Generis Tek is a boutique IT/Professional staffing based in Chicagoland. We offer both Contingent Labor & Permanent placement services to several Fortune 500 clients Nationwide.
Our philosophy is based on delivering long-term value and build lasting relationships with our clients, consultants and employees. Our fundamental success lies in understanding our clients’ specific needs and working very closely with our consultants to create a right fit for both sides. We aspire to be our client’s most trusted business partner.