We have a Permanent role Clinical Supervisor – Endoscopy our client Seattle WA. Please let me know if you or any of your friends would be interested in this position.
The Position title:
Clinical Supervisor – Endoscopy-260943-Seattle WA
Work Location : 500 17th Ave. Seattle, WA 98122
Project Duration : Full-time Permanent
The Clinical Supervisor is accountable for assisting the Manager in the management of clinical and operational activities, and able to provide patient care. Participates with the Manager and peers in establishing and enforcing standards of patient care and nursing practice pertaining to the unit in accordance with Swedish's Mission, Vision and Values.
- Accountable for assigned clinical operations, coordinating patient care activities on a daily basis in collaboration with other members of the health care team. Accountable for appropriate patient care based on assessments of patient care and patient/family satisfaction.
- Conduct rounds on all patients on the nursing unit and identifies any real or potential patient care issues and intervenes accordingly. Investigates patient and family complaints and facilitates service recovery
- In collaboration with the Manager, plans and implements department staffing and scheduling to provide adequate staffing levels and skill mix. Participates in planning, implementing, and monitoring performance improvement activities within the unit and outside the department. Provides guidance and feedback to staff so that trends in unit – based monitoring and evaluation reflect quality improvement and compliance with regulatory standards.
- Serves as a mentor and role model to charge RN’s and others in the management and organization of patient care activities. Supports and participates in the planning, implementation, and monitoring of unit – based competency program. Assist manager in interviewing and hiring of staff for the unit and assist the manager to create and maintain a department environment that encourages staff development, retention of staff, customer services, and family – centered care. Assist manager in building physician relations
- Nursing Baccalaureate degree (BSN) from an accredited school of nursing, or must attain a BSN within 5 years of hire
- Current License to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Washington
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- 2 years’ experience in a related clinical area of nursing with demonstrated clinical knowledge and leadership qualities
- Experience as a Charge Nurse
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and include posting 20-00943 in your application. Also, you can call us at # 630 576 1935 and to discuss this position in detail.
About Generis Tek:
Generis Tek is a boutique IT/Professional staffing based in Chicagoland. We offer both Contingent Labor & Permanent placement services to several Fortune 500 clients Nationwide.
Our philosophy is based on delivering long-term value and build lasting relationships with our clients, consultants and employees. Our fundamental success lies in understanding our clients’ specific needs and working very closely with our consultants to create a right fit for both sides. We aspire to be our client’s most trusted business partner.
Generis Tek Inc.