We have a Permanent role CT Tech/Rad Tech II our client Santa Rosa, CA. Please let me know if you or any of your friends would be interested in this position.
The Position title:
CT Tech/Rad Tech II-R312923- Santa Rosa, CA
Work Location : 1165 Montgomery Dr, Santa Rosa, CA 95405
Project Duration : Full-Time
· A certified professional who performs computerized axial tomography, mammography or interventional/angiography, as well as routine diagnostic and special radiologic procedures on patients of all age groups.
Essential Functions: Describe the 5-10 duties / responsibilities that must be performed by this position.
· Prepares and directs patients for examinations, obtaining appropriate screening and history documentation relevant to the procedure being performed.
· Performs diagnostic procedures in accordance with department guidelines on patients of all ages to ensure the delivery of quality care.
· Responsible for radiation protection of self, patients, other patient care team members.
· Participates in quality control procedures
· Maintains professional development and education.
· Contributes to the efficient operation of department.
· Assists in the clinical training of SRJC radiologic technology students.
Knowledge / Skills / Experience: List the knowledge, skills, and experience required to perform the essential functions of this position.
· Knowledge of Radiological and associated patient care skills
· Teamwork and flexibility skills.
Age-Related Competencies: List the knowledge, skills and abilities required to provide age-specific care, including:
· Human development knowledge / skills.
· Age-specific patient needs that employee is required to understand and meet.
· Treats all information and data within the scope of the position with appropriate confidentiality and security.
· Cooperates fully in all risk management activities and investigations.
Position Qualifications: List the following qualifications required for this position:
· Education High school graduate or equivalent required.
· Experience (1) year experience in an acute care hospital preferred. Six months experience in CT is preferred.
· Training in C.T. or DSA in addition to graduation from an accredited Diagnostic Radiologic Technology program.
· License/Certification ARRT and CRT required. Continued employment is contingent upon obtaining fluoro permit within 6 months of hire date. Mammography permit if area of speciality.
· BLS CPR certification required within 60 days of hire.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume at email@example.com and include posting 20-00999 in your application. Also, you can call us at # 630 576 1928 and to discuss this position in detail.
About Generis Tek:
Generis Tek is a boutique IT/Professional staffing based in Chicagoland. We offer both Contingent Labor & Permanent placement services to several Fortune 500 clients Nationwide.
Our philosophy is based on delivering long-term value and build lasting relationships with our clients, consultants and employees. Our fundamental success lies in understanding our clients’ specific needs and working very closely with our consultants to create a right fit for both sides. We aspire to be our client’s most trusted business partner.