We have a Permanent role Account Executive our client Bend, OR . Please let me know if you or any of your friends would be interested in this position.
The Position Title:
Account Executive-2020-15604-Bend, OR
Work Location : 63090 Sherman Rd, Bend, OR 97703
· You will identify, contact, and build relationships with prospective customers through a combination of telephone and in-person cold calls, networking and referrals to obtain appointments.
· You will leverage the TDS CRM system to develop prospecting and sales strategies that ensure high activity and effective closing ratios for new and existing customers.
· You will write and submit accurate and timely new orders following the established sales process. Manage and submit moves, adds, changes and deletion orders (MACD) to the existing customer base.
· You will conduct sales calls to determine customer needs, gain information, determine how TDS can help solve business challenges, and effectively communicate TDS’ value proposition to prospective customers and the existing customer base.
· You will maintain accurate and timely customer status and forecasts utilizing the CRM system for all new prospects and existing customer sales.
· You will manage the existing customer base by regularly contacting customer accounts, acting as their resource for sales negotiations, and meeting or exceeding sales and revenue growth targets.
· 2+ years inside and outside sales experience.
· 1+ years of experience in successful prospecting and generating leads through cold calling.
· Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license, insurance, and have access to reliable transportation.
· Proven ability to work in a fast paced, ever-changing, multi-system environment.
· Proven ability to manage a territory using technology, prioritization and time management skills.
· Track record of success in business-to-business sales.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills including the ability to convincingly persuade others as evidenced in personal interviews and via telephone.
· Access to a cell phone.
· Ability to clearly and effectively set goals and then attain them as evidenced by a track record of setting goals, creating a work plan, establishing a reward, working diligently, measuring performance, adjusting as necessary and then accomplishing the goal.
· Ability to work independently as evidenced by identifying problems, gathering data, weighing the facts, consulting others as necessary, making decisions and effectively implementing the decision.
· Computer literacy (i.e., Excel, Word, email, Internet).
· Ability to maintain quota levels.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and include posting 20-00825 in your application. Also, you can call us at # 630 576 1935 and to discuss this position in detail.
About Generis Tek:
Generis Tek is a boutique IT/Professional staffing based in Chicagoland. We offer both Contingent Labor & Permanent placement services to several Fortune 500 clients Nationwide.
Our philosophy is based on delivering long-term value and build lasting relationships with our clients, consultants and employees. Our fundamental success lies in understanding our clients’ specific needs and working very closely with our consultants to create a right fit for both sides. We aspire to be our client’s most trusted business partner.